Singapore’s Failed Occupation – Asia Sentinel, November 1, 2011
…But perhaps there are other reasons that contributed to the no-show. First, a strong police statement served as a useful deterrent in a country where the most obtuse know the police and the courts will jail anybody the government wants jailed.
The police statement, released to the press in advance of the event read: Police received reports that a netizen is instigating the public to stage a protest gathering at Raffles Place on Saturday, 15 October 2011 in support of a similar protest action in New York. Police urge members of the public not to be misled and participate in an unlawful activity…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- The very bizarre case of Dr Thaksin Shinawatra