Singapore Restricts Foreigners – WSJ, July 10, 2012
…Discontent over higher living costs and a widening income gap, which many residents blame on the relatively open immigration policy, has undercut support for the ruling People’s Action Party, which won last year’s general election by the smallest margin ever. According to the Singapore-based Institute of Policy Studies, 52% of voters said immigration was an important issue to them in that election…
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?