Singapore Election and the Social Media Effect – The Irrawaddy, April 27, 2011
…With the country’s political media notoriously restricted in its criticism of government and discussion of politics, few outlets exist for Singaporeans to read and express free views on the government. Management of the media is so strong that, in the run up to the election, a number of the country’s key political blogs—such as the hugely popular Temasek Review – were recategorized as media outlets so as to fall under stricter censorship…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?