Singapore Election and the Social Media Effect – The Irrawaddy, April 27, 2011
…With the country’s political media notoriously restricted in its criticism of government and discussion of politics, few outlets exist for Singaporeans to read and express free views on the government. Management of the media is so strong that, in the run up to the election, a number of the country’s key political blogs—such as the hugely popular Temasek Review – were recategorized as media outlets so as to fall under stricter censorship…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017