Far East Movement Headline The Largest Ever Water Festival Celebration in Singapore! – prlog.org, March 13, 2014
Celebrate Songkran 2014 will be held at The Padang from 12-13 April 2014. The outdoor festival will allow people to experience Songkran festivities outside of Thailand, right here in Singapore. With a wide variety of activities lined up across the 2 days, the event is suitable for families, couples, children and party revelers! Celebrate Songkran 2014 will give people the opportunity to understand more about Thai traditions, heritage as well as its entertainment culture, and it comes with a twist of international flavor!…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred