From Manager, February 23, 2014
Thaksin: It’s ok. Your hands are just stained with blood. Here, I prepare a blood- pool for you to swim in.
Caption: Silly sister with her bloodthirsty brother
[The anti-government movement claims PM Yingluck has blood-stained hands. This is due to her crackdown on an anti-government protest site before the courts ruled to ban the government from taking such action later the same day. The cartoonist contrasts this action with the years when Thaksin was PM and afterwards when thousands died in anti-drug purges and separatism in the Thai deep south along with Red Shirt sieges to topple the government in 2009 and 2010.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s