From Manager, February 23, 2014
Thaksin: It’s ok. Your hands are just stained with blood. Here, I prepare a blood- pool for you to swim in.
Caption: Silly sister with her bloodthirsty brother
[The anti-government movement claims PM Yingluck has blood-stained hands. This is due to her crackdown on an anti-government protest site before the courts ruled to ban the government from taking such action later the same day. The cartoonist contrasts this action with the years when Thaksin was PM and afterwards when thousands died in anti-drug purges and separatism in the Thai deep south along with Red Shirt sieges to topple the government in 2009 and 2010.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties