From Thairath, January 23, 2020
Title: Put all power to attack
People shouting (the huge letters in the circle): Sick of!
Prayuth: Blame people; Beautiful people have no brain; Wearing the mask to prevent an air pollution [these are all PM Prayuth’s supposedly weak responses to difficult conditions in the country]; Protect his own group [from investigation]
On paper: Don’t know how to govern the country.
Phi Nooring: Upgrade the hatred.
Mouse: Being sick of and hating
[Refers to an increase in people’s dissatisfaction with the government led by PM Prayuth in handling current situations and how the government is trying to protect its own allies from oversight.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?