Siamese King’s Tomb to be Destroyed – The Irrawaddy, July 18, 2012
…“Thai people regularly come to their ex-king’s tomb to pay respect. I always have to clean the tomb before their arrival. They will also feel hurt if the tomb is destroyed,” said Nyein Win, an archaeologist in Amarapura…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter