Shrimp Prices Jump as Disease Hits Farms in Thailand – WSJ, July 11, 2013
…But the disease is deadly to shrimp; in many outbreaks, it can kill all affected crustaceans before they reach maturity and can reproduce, providing a powerful reminder about how animal diseases can threaten food security and prices…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!