Showing love to shophouses – Bangkok Post, September 22, 2011
…Not everyone is enthusiastic.
“Our place is fine the way it is now. Why should we change it?” says the proprietor of the Patkijprasong Dispensary, a century-old Chinese medicine shop in the Tha Tian neighbourhood.
“The Na Phra Lan shops look pretty, but they don’t look authentic anymore,” said the Tha Tian tenant, whose family has run the shop for 110 years.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018