From ThaiRath, April 12, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: The age of the shivering leg democracy [meaning that the military is intimidating the people]
The word written on the ballot: MP
On the front of the ballot box: Election 2011
The mouse holds a sign that reads: Release the UDD prisoners
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Buffalo Ticks
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Durian McFlurry at McDonald’s Singapore
- Red shirts attack, injure white-mask protesters in Chiang Mai
- Do police in charge of Akeyuth investigation really owe allegiance to Thaksin?
- Lost city found in the Cambodian jungle
- The hasty open and shut liquidation of anti-Thaksin critic Akeyuth