From ThaiRath, April 12, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: The age of the shivering leg democracy [meaning that the military is intimidating the people]
The word written on the ballot: MP
On the front of the ballot box: Election 2011
The mouse holds a sign that reads: Release the UDD prisoners
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter