From ThaiRath, April 12, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: The age of the shivering leg democracy [meaning that the military is intimidating the people]
The word written on the ballot: MP
On the front of the ballot box: Election 2011
The mouse holds a sign that reads: Release the UDD prisoners
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail