2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
[This was an good example of the fawning official press extolling Thaksin and his family. It also raised suspicion that local pollsters were being compromised by politics.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions