Seven Years Ago Today: A national election that is really about nothing
…Please don’t think about the future of the country; just enjoy another Bt400,000 for your village fund. Don’t pay attention to all those dead people, because we have this new SML scheme. Who cares about the rule of law since we really, really are going to eradicate poverty in six years. Keep quiet, and you may get rich. Don’t worry about corruption, because we are waging a war against it, really…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017