Today: Thailand to teach journalists how to ask inoffensive questions
Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said on Thursday he was not afraid of the press, days before the government is to hold a meeting to teach journalists how to ask questions that won’t offend him.
Gaffe-prone Prayuth has had a love-hate relationship with the media during the year since he seized power, at one point saying he would probably “just execute” journalists that “did not report the truth”.
His office later said the comment was made in jest…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example