Today: Thailand to teach journalists how to ask inoffensive questions
Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said on Thursday he was not afraid of the press, days before the government is to hold a meeting to teach journalists how to ask questions that won’t offend him.
Gaffe-prone Prayuth has had a love-hate relationship with the media during the year since he seized power, at one point saying he would probably “just execute” journalists that “did not report the truth”.
His office later said the comment was made in jest…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019