Today: Thailand to teach journalists how to ask inoffensive questions
Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said on Thursday he was not afraid of the press, days before the government is to hold a meeting to teach journalists how to ask questions that won’t offend him.
Gaffe-prone Prayuth has had a love-hate relationship with the media during the year since he seized power, at one point saying he would probably “just execute” journalists that “did not report the truth”.
His office later said the comment was made in jest…
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- Same allies, different kingpin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out