SET website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack – SET News, February 15, 2012
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) reveals that on Monday, February 13, 2012, SET’s website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack and has been restored to normal for local users and SET provides alternative access to its website from international network. This does not interrupt any normal trading activities…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!