SET website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack – SET News, February 15, 2012
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) reveals that on Monday, February 13, 2012, SET’s website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack and has been restored to normal for local users and SET provides alternative access to its website from international network. This does not interrupt any normal trading activities…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work