SET website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack – SET News, February 15, 2012
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) reveals that on Monday, February 13, 2012, SET’s website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack and has been restored to normal for local users and SET provides alternative access to its website from international network. This does not interrupt any normal trading activities…
- Everyone wants to use Article 44!
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation