SET website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack – SET News, February 15, 2012
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) reveals that on Monday, February 13, 2012, SET’s website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack and has been restored to normal for local users and SET provides alternative access to its website from international network. This does not interrupt any normal trading activities…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start