SET website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack – SET News, February 15, 2012
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) reveals that on Monday, February 13, 2012, SET’s website experienced distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack and has been restored to normal for local users and SET provides alternative access to its website from international network. This does not interrupt any normal trading activities…
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?