From Komchadluek, March 13, 2014
Left, man on the right: Boss!! I have know how we can separate the deep three provinces in the South as a new country.
Man of the left: What are you going to do?
Right, man on the right: Run for MP election to have seats in Thailand’s parliament, and then announce that the country is not democratic. We want to separate it.
[The men on the cartoon are Muslim separatists from the south of Thailand. Insurgents in the area have waged a long battle in the region. The cartoon jokes that Pheu Thai Party members and their supporters have threatened that, if the PM is removed from office, they should set up an independent state in the north of the country.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash