From Thairath, July 12, 2018
Title: Sending moral support to Japan.
Mouse man: Step over the tragedy. [meaning something like “get through the tragedy”]
Mouse: If a friend suffers, we suffer.
[Referencing the recent flooding in Japan.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people