From Thairath, July 12, 2018
Title: Sending moral support to Japan.
Mouse man: Step over the tragedy. [meaning something like “get through the tragedy”]
Mouse: If a friend suffers, we suffer.
[Referencing the recent flooding in Japan.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s