Seizure of Chuwit’s Bt3.4 million related to prostitution ring – The Nation, September 29, 2011
…Among key defence arguments were that massage parlours were a legitimate business, that massage services were not illicit sex trade and that the criminal trial had ended with the verdict of acquittal.
The high court ruled that there was cause to suspect the sex trade as the company’s record showed it spent Bt112,559 to buy condoms in 2002 alone. A number of former workers testified how they were trained and coerced to provide sexual services.
Furthermore a large number of disposed condoms were uncovered at various parlours run by Chuwit…
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Road to Victory is Red