Seizure of Chuwit’s Bt3.4 million related to prostitution ring – The Nation, September 29, 2011
…Among key defence arguments were that massage parlours were a legitimate business, that massage services were not illicit sex trade and that the criminal trial had ended with the verdict of acquittal.
The high court ruled that there was cause to suspect the sex trade as the company’s record showed it spent Bt112,559 to buy condoms in 2002 alone. A number of former workers testified how they were trained and coerced to provide sexual services.
Furthermore a large number of disposed condoms were uncovered at various parlours run by Chuwit…
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks