Seizure of Chuwit’s Bt3.4 million related to prostitution ring – The Nation, September 29, 2011
…Among key defence arguments were that massage parlours were a legitimate business, that massage services were not illicit sex trade and that the criminal trial had ended with the verdict of acquittal.
The high court ruled that there was cause to suspect the sex trade as the company’s record showed it spent Bt112,559 to buy condoms in 2002 alone. A number of former workers testified how they were trained and coerced to provide sexual services.
Furthermore a large number of disposed condoms were uncovered at various parlours run by Chuwit…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning 1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น
- Malay Can Become ASEAN'S Lingua Franca ภาษามาเลสามารถกลายเป็นภาษากลางของอาเซียนได้
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thai Premier Republic Day chief guest นายกรัฐมนตรีไทยเป็นผู้นำแขกรับเชิญในวันแห่งสาธารณรัฐ
- Thailand's boom is sustainable, unlike the one in 1997
- Welcome to the "Democratic Republic of Lanna People"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics