Seizure of Chuwit’s Bt3.4 million related to prostitution ring – The Nation, September 29, 2011
…Among key defence arguments were that massage parlours were a legitimate business, that massage services were not illicit sex trade and that the criminal trial had ended with the verdict of acquittal.
The high court ruled that there was cause to suspect the sex trade as the company’s record showed it spent Bt112,559 to buy condoms in 2002 alone. A number of former workers testified how they were trained and coerced to provide sexual services.
Furthermore a large number of disposed condoms were uncovered at various parlours run by Chuwit…
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- New requirements for long stay visa
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Thaksin still not dead
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship