Seizure of Chuwit’s Bt3.4 million related to prostitution ring – The Nation, September 29, 2011
…Among key defence arguments were that massage parlours were a legitimate business, that massage services were not illicit sex trade and that the criminal trial had ended with the verdict of acquittal.
The high court ruled that there was cause to suspect the sex trade as the company’s record showed it spent Bt112,559 to buy condoms in 2002 alone. A number of former workers testified how they were trained and coerced to provide sexual services.
Furthermore a large number of disposed condoms were uncovered at various parlours run by Chuwit…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully