From Arun, October 15, 2019
[Refers to army chief Gen. Apirat who gave a speech denouncing certain politicians and academics for using old communist elements of “hybrid warfare” to undermine the country and the monarchy.
The Future Forward Party in particular has demonstrated an amazing ability to bring new faces into MP posts–some allegedly a desiring a wholesale restructuring of Thailand’s political system. The party is also very popular among the young which is worry for the razor-thin majority of the military-dominated government coalition.
The speech was unusually pointed. It was perhaps a warning to the Future Forward Party in particular that the military and government stands together to prevent the Future Forward Party from attaining power. Such a stand encourages MP defections to the ruling government.
We are not sure of the pose in the cartoon. Is it a reference to a cartoon character pose?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey