From Thairath, August 11, 2013
Title: Second time murder
Amara Pongsapich, chairperson of the National Human Right Commission (NHRC), is holding a gun with “NHRC’s report” on it.
Hooded figure: 100 deaths, order to kill people
Left sign: Live fire area [a sign up up by the military during the 2010 protests]
Right sign: Khok Wua Intersection, Ratchaprasong Intersection
Phi Nooring: Too cruel than any word can express.
A mouse: Don’t protect the murderers.
[Refers to the controversial report on the April-May 2010 crackdown published by the NHRC. The report was criticized for taking the side of the Abhisit’s government instead of people affected by this crackdown.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s