From Thairath, August 11, 2013
Title: Second time murder
Amara Pongsapich, chairperson of the National Human Right Commission (NHRC), is holding a gun with “NHRC’s report” on it.
Hooded figure: 100 deaths, order to kill people
Left sign: Live fire area [a sign up up by the military during the 2010 protests]
Right sign: Khok Wua Intersection, Ratchaprasong Intersection
Phi Nooring: Too cruel than any word can express.
A mouse: Don’t protect the murderers.
[Refers to the controversial report on the April-May 2010 crackdown published by the NHRC. The report was criticized for taking the side of the Abhisit’s government instead of people affected by this crackdown.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue