The poster reads: Working with the Government seamlessly – Seamless = no conflicts – Pol. Gen. Dr. Pongsapas Pongcharoen – No. 9, Pheu Thai Party
[This has been one of the points Pheu Thai has emphasized–that having a governor in the same party as the national government will mean that projects and promises will proceed smoothly and receive support from the government.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament