Komchadluek, January 31, 2011
The caption reads: Identifying the cause – The staff of the Marine and Coastal Resources Research Center, the Central Gulf of Thailand, investigates four carcasses of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and Green Turtle that were stranded, to identify the cause of the death. The center’s records reveals that 9 turtles died on January 29, 2011.
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain