Komchadluek, January 31, 2011
The caption reads: Identifying the cause – The staff of the Marine and Coastal Resources Research Center, the Central Gulf of Thailand, investigates four carcasses of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and Green Turtle that were stranded, to identify the cause of the death. The center’s records reveals that 9 turtles died on January 29, 2011.
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand