Komchadluek, January 31, 2011
The caption reads: Identifying the cause – The staff of the Marine and Coastal Resources Research Center, the Central Gulf of Thailand, investigates four carcasses of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and Green Turtle that were stranded, to identify the cause of the death. The center’s records reveals that 9 turtles died on January 29, 2011.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile