Komchadluek, January 31, 2011
The caption reads: Identifying the cause – The staff of the Marine and Coastal Resources Research Center, the Central Gulf of Thailand, investigates four carcasses of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and Green Turtle that were stranded, to identify the cause of the death. The center’s records reveals that 9 turtles died on January 29, 2011.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists