Komchadluek, January 31, 2011
The caption reads: Identifying the cause – The staff of the Marine and Coastal Resources Research Center, the Central Gulf of Thailand, investigates four carcasses of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle and Green Turtle that were stranded, to identify the cause of the death. The center’s records reveals that 9 turtles died on January 29, 2011.
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land