Sculpture cartoon causes offense - The Nation, May 28, 2010
...We demand a public apology from the cartoonist and The Nation. We request that The Nation withdraw the cartoon and publish the apology immediately.
...I am very sorry, I honestly didn't know this was a piece of art.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police