Sculpture cartoon causes offense - The Nation, May 28, 2010
...We demand a public apology from the cartoonist and The Nation. We request that The Nation withdraw the cartoon and publish the apology immediately.
...I am very sorry, I honestly didn't know this was a piece of art.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018