Sculpture cartoon causes offense - The Nation, May 28, 2010
...We demand a public apology from the cartoonist and The Nation. We request that The Nation withdraw the cartoon and publish the apology immediately.
...I am very sorry, I honestly didn't know this was a piece of art.
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Men who attacked family in Hua Hin “did not have the intention to harm” them
- Withdrawing the knife is easy
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Claim: Thai junta has access to messages sent via Facebook
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation