Sculpture cartoon causes offense - The Nation, May 28, 2010
...We demand a public apology from the cartoonist and The Nation. We request that The Nation withdraw the cartoon and publish the apology immediately.
...I am very sorry, I honestly didn't know this was a piece of art.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies