Sculpture cartoon causes offense - The Nation, May 28, 2010
...We demand a public apology from the cartoonist and The Nation. We request that The Nation withdraw the cartoon and publish the apology immediately.
...I am very sorry, I honestly didn't know this was a piece of art.
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- New requirements for long stay visa
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Thaksin still not dead
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship