Saudis violate Thailand travel ban – MENAFN, July 24, 2013
…Many people who are preparing to travel to Thailand during the Eid Al-Fitr holiday know nothing about the penalties awaiting them if they go to Thailand, including a financial penalty and a two-year travel ban based on a decision made by a committee at the Passport Department.
Traveling to Thailand is no longer confined to tourism, but expands into medical treatment, particularly in the field of orthopedics, as well as businesses covering the importation of clothes, accessories and electrical appliances, which necessitates reconsideration of the ban to meet the needs of citizens in terms of business, medical treatment and tourism, the paper said.
It is to be recalled that the negligence of Thai authorities to investigate a number of security cases, where some Saudi citizens were victims, led to the deterioration of relations between the Kingdom and Thailand for more than 20 years.
The Kingdom clearly asked Thailand to achieve justice in these cases in accordance with international treaties and conventions…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work