From Komchadluek, April 13, 2011
The caption to the photo reads: Cutting off accidents – The police from the Highway Police division and the Buriram Highway police launch the mascot of “Sargent Safety” and “Volunteer Death Messenger” and provide drinking water, maps and sacred water from Luangpor Koon [a revered monk] for drivers as part of the campaign to cut accident rate during Songkran.
The words on the sign around the devil’s neck reads: [I love] speed drivers who hurt other – [I am] Coming to take the careless drivers – [I] Love drunk drivers
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?