From Manager, December 30, 2016
At the crematory.
Top left: Why does Thailand make such tiny chimneys?”
Top right: They also make it so high, it’s hard to get down it.
Bottom left: Once I get down there, the present I have brought must have been broken.
Bottom right: Umm.. and it starts to get more hot…
People talking: I closed the crematory and increased the heat.; Oh I see…
[The joke being that, if Santa comes to Thailand, the only chimneys are crematorium vents.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?