- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
Sanan and Reconciliation
The billboard reads: Reconciliation... the reconciliatory road will succeed if every side coordinates for the happiness of everyone in the nation
[The man is veteran politician Sanan Kachornprasar, a master of cobbling together MPs to form governments. Sanan is one of several political opportunists who have been putting out feelers in recent months, hoping to gain leadership in a future government as a figure acceptable to both the Thai establishment and pro-Thaksin groups.]