- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
Sanan and Reconciliation
The billboard reads: Reconciliation... the reconciliatory road will succeed if every side coordinates for the happiness of everyone in the nation
[The man is veteran politician Sanan Kachornprasar, a master of cobbling together MPs to form governments. Sanan is one of several political opportunists who have been putting out feelers in recent months, hoping to gain leadership in a future government as a figure acceptable to both the Thai establishment and pro-Thaksin groups.]