From Thairath, August 15, 2013
Cartoon title: Same same
Left: Insert black chemical paper into this device, and it will produce a legal dollar bill! [referring to scams run in Bangkok against gullible foreigners]
Right: Put a dirty man [meaning “convicted man” in this context] into this machine, he’ll come out legally innocent.
On the right machine: Amnesty Act [referring to the continuing government attempts to pass an amnesty bill]
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?