From Thairath, August 15, 2013
Cartoon title: Same same
Left: Insert black chemical paper into this device, and it will produce a legal dollar bill! [referring to scams run in Bangkok against gullible foreigners]
Right: Put a dirty man [meaning “convicted man” in this context] into this machine, he’ll come out legally innocent.
On the right machine: Amnesty Act [referring to the continuing government attempts to pass an amnesty bill]
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings