From Thairath, August 15, 2013
Cartoon title: Same same
Left: Insert black chemical paper into this device, and it will produce a legal dollar bill! [referring to scams run in Bangkok against gullible foreigners]
Right: Put a dirty man [meaning "convicted man" in this context] into this machine, he’ll come out legally innocent.
On the right machine: Amnesty Act [referring to the continuing government attempts to pass an amnesty bill]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land