Top: [yellow] Prachai [source of the cartoon]
On T-shirt: Reform, elect
[This cartoon ridicules PM Prayuth and his alliances.
Since he took power, PM Prayuth committed to reform the country and get rid of Thaksin’s influence.
However, once the military decided to contest elections, it formed an alliance with a number of Thaksin’s former allies and instituted many policies and initiatives are almost similar with Thaksin only the names were changed. Thus the cartoon shows Thaksin and these allies above and then the same allies below with Prayuth.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell