Top: [yellow] Prachai [source of the cartoon]
On T-shirt: Reform, elect
[This cartoon ridicules PM Prayuth and his alliances.
Since he took power, PM Prayuth committed to reform the country and get rid of Thaksin’s influence.
However, once the military decided to contest elections, it formed an alliance with a number of Thaksin’s former allies and instituted many policies and initiatives are almost similar with Thaksin only the names were changed. Thus the cartoon shows Thaksin and these allies above and then the same allies below with Prayuth.]
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred