Top: [yellow] Prachai [source of the cartoon]
On T-shirt: Reform, elect
[This cartoon ridicules PM Prayuth and his alliances.
Since he took power, PM Prayuth committed to reform the country and get rid of Thaksin’s influence.
However, once the military decided to contest elections, it formed an alliance with a number of Thaksin’s former allies and instituted many policies and initiatives are almost similar with Thaksin only the names were changed. Thus the cartoon shows Thaksin and these allies above and then the same allies below with Prayuth.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out