From Manager, May 1, 2014
Samak: Warn our guys who enjoy corruption now that… even after death, you cannot hide from the judicial power!!!
Caption: Mak, you should warn your guys on earth.
[Mak refers the late Samak Sundaravej, former premier. Here he is being judged in hell for events while he was alive. Samak was one of Thailand’s most colorful politicians. A right-wing politician who was involved in massacres suppressing student protests in the 1970s, he was later tapped by Thaksin to lead his People Power party in 2008.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter