From Manager, May 1, 2014
Samak: Warn our guys who enjoy corruption now that… even after death, you cannot hide from the judicial power!!!
Caption: Mak, you should warn your guys on earth.
[Mak refers the late Samak Sundaravej, former premier. Here he is being judged in hell for events while he was alive. Samak was one of Thailand’s most colorful politicians. A right-wing politician who was involved in massacres suppressing student protests in the 1970s, he was later tapped by Thaksin to lead his People Power party in 2008.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand