From Manager, May 1, 2014
Samak: Warn our guys who enjoy corruption now that… even after death, you cannot hide from the judicial power!!!
Caption: Mak, you should warn your guys on earth.
[Mak refers the late Samak Sundaravej, former premier. Here he is being judged in hell for events while he was alive. Samak was one of Thailand’s most colorful politicians. A right-wing politician who was involved in massacres suppressing student protests in the 1970s, he was later tapped by Thaksin to lead his People Power party in 2008.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year