From Manager, May 1, 2014
Samak: Warn our guys who enjoy corruption now that… even after death, you cannot hide from the judicial power!!!
Caption: Mak, you should warn your guys on earth.
[Mak refers the late Samak Sundaravej, former premier. Here he is being judged in hell for events while he was alive. Samak was one of Thailand’s most colorful politicians. A right-wing politician who was involved in massacres suppressing student protests in the 1970s, he was later tapped by Thaksin to lead his People Power party in 2008.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in