From Manager, September 2, 2014
On the sign on the desk: NRA Application [the National Reform Assembly]
Officer: Which organization nominates you, Khun Tharit?
Tharit: Thailand’s Organization of Small Lizards.
Caption: It must be this organization that nominates Tharit.
[In the cartoon, the organization of the chameleons, with the ability to change their colors like Tharit, nominate him for the National Reform Assembly.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter