From Manager, September 2, 2014
On the sign on the desk: NRA Application [the National Reform Assembly]
Officer: Which organization nominates you, Khun Tharit?
Tharit: Thailand’s Organization of Small Lizards.
Caption: It must be this organization that nominates Tharit.
[In the cartoon, the organization of the chameleons, with the ability to change their colors like Tharit, nominate him for the National Reform Assembly.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party