From Manager, August 30, 2017
Caption: Kill to make merit.
[This shows PM Prayuth sacrificing reformer Pongporn Pramsaneh and offering this sacrifice to the Buddhist orthodoxy.
Pongporn had vigorous moved to clean up the murky finances of Thailand’s various Buddhist movements, leading to consternation and controversy who feared that openly confronting these issues would damage Buddhism.
Pongporn’s sacking is yet another blow to those who had hoped that the absolute power of the junta could be used to tackle issues that would never be touched during times of democratically elected governments. It also likely indicates that the junta is looking towards a post-election future for itself and does not wish to further alienate power bases in the country.]
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019