Russia’s CTC expands to Thailand: TV network targeting sizeable expat community – chicagotribune.com, July 17, 2012
…CTC International, which carries a mix of U.S. and Russian-made entertainment content, will begin broadcasting in Phuket, where more than 550,000 Russians live, in a deal with Thai Media Export Co. The service will later be expanded to Bangkok and Pattaya, where there are also sizeable Russian populations…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting