Russian man returns from Thailand infected with mystical STD – pravda.ru, November 13, 2012
Thailand is tacitly recognized as the world capital of sex tourism. According to medics, if a person is prone to mental disorders, a trip to this country and contacts with employees of the local sex industry may lead to obsessive compulsive disorder.
According to experts, there are people who suffer from their own obsessions of catching sexually transmitted tropical infections. A 30-year-old Muscovite, who had a sexual contact in Thailand, asked for medical help soon after he returned home.
The man told doctors that when in Thailand, he used a condom during sex, but oral sex was unprotected. The man complained that his penis became abnormally red after his return to Moscow.
A medical examination and test results showed no abnormalities. The patient was left highly concerned, though: he was convinced that he had an exotic venereal disease. Experts sent the man to a psychiatrist.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military