With the government reneging on conducting public hearings on its reconciliation bills and being pressured by dissatisfaction from Red Shirts and former Thai Rak Thai execs demanding cabinet posts, a lightning quick passage of some form of bill that creates a blanket pardon will be crucial.
Tonight’s surprise attempt by the House Speaker to speed up the debate and voting on these bills is typical of this strategy. It was met with a physical response from the opposition as they rushed to stop the speaker from ramming through the measure.
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change