Rumblings in the Bangkok underground – Bangkok Post, May 16, 2011
…The party which controls the Transport Ministry wants someone it can trust to sit in the top job at the MRTA. Mr Prapas has more experience in overseeing the agency but he is seen as a candidate affiliated with Pheu Thai Party. Bhumjaithai hasn’t forgotten that he ran in an election for Bangkok governor in 2008 under the banner of the People Power Party, the predecessor of Pheu Thai.
…The MRTA will be responsible for construction bids of all the lines under its responsibility. That should be enough to shed light on why the party wants to keep this agency under its control…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?