Rumblings in the Bangkok underground – Bangkok Post, May 16, 2011
…The party which controls the Transport Ministry wants someone it can trust to sit in the top job at the MRTA. Mr Prapas has more experience in overseeing the agency but he is seen as a candidate affiliated with Pheu Thai Party. Bhumjaithai hasn’t forgotten that he ran in an election for Bangkok governor in 2008 under the banner of the People Power Party, the predecessor of Pheu Thai.
…The MRTA will be responsible for construction bids of all the lines under its responsibility. That should be enough to shed light on why the party wants to keep this agency under its control…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019