Apichatpong Weerasethakul: Primitive – NYT, May 28, 2011
…The exhibition’s main attraction, a quartet of loops projected on four different walls in the gallery’s central space, is less readily comprehensible. The longest piece, at 28 minutes, is “Making of the Spaceship,” which takes place in a rural village. Scenes of boys devising plans and beginning to build an orb-shaped construction of wood planking over a metal armature are interspersed with views of ordinary life. Though not explained in the film, the exhibition catalog tells us that they are creating a time-traveling machine…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site