Royal Ploughing Ceremony: Good harvest, abundant food predicted – Bangkok Post, May 13, 2011
…The oxen were each then offered seven bowls of food and their choices were used to make predictions.
The seven bowls held grass, paddy, maize, sesame seeds, soy bean, water and liquor.
The oxen ate grass, an omen that the country would enjoy an average water supply, plentiful rice harvests and an abundance of fruits and staple foods this year.
The oxen also drank liquor, indicating that communications would be convenient, foreign trade would flourish and the economy would prosper…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military