Rotting In The Bangkok Hilton: The Gruesome True Story of a Man Who Survived Thailand’s Deadliest Prison – seattlepi.com, June 19, 2012
…The prison food was so bad that the huge rat population would not even eat it. The inmates were fed twice a day with some rice and “soup.” The rice was boll-weevil infested, and the soup was made out of remnants from a local slaughterhouse that were so hideous that I will refrain from even describing it. Allow my previous mention of the fact that rats would not touch it to suffice as explanation of just how decayed and horrid the stuff was. All of the available water was basically untreated sewage…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash