Road to victory is red – Bangkok Post, May 20, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…By May 3, 2010, Mr Abhisit proposed to dissolve parliament in September and hold an election on Nov 14, if the protesters were willing to stand down. The UDD had achieved its objective. Extreme measures worked out for them. They got what they came for. UDD leaders announced their acceptance of the terms. They told Thailand and the world they were setting a date for disbanding their demonstration.
Then they changed their minds…
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- William L Monson vs Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Pibul-era graphics
- “The Da Vinci Code” can be shown uncut
- Here Comes a New Shinawatra!
- Ploughing Day
- 21 Years Ago: Black May