RM1.8 million for six Facebook pages – freemalaysiatoday.com, June 14, 2011
…Mamit said that the reason why each application cost so much was because of the tasks associated with them.
“These cover creative works, concepts and ideas, design, flash programming and coding, testing and debugging, uploading and launching of application, system server development and maintenance, development of database from the contest, campaign management and monitoring as well as online advertisements and fan recruitment in Facebook and Google,” the deputy minister said.
…This reasoning, however, was rubbished by Loke, who called it “ridiculous”.
…Showing reporters the Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia Facebook page on an Ipad, he added: “Anyone can do this. (…) Everyone knows that Facebook pages are free, and you don’t need servers or designs (for them)…”
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too