RM1.8 million for six Facebook pages – freemalaysiatoday.com, June 14, 2011
…Mamit said that the reason why each application cost so much was because of the tasks associated with them.
“These cover creative works, concepts and ideas, design, flash programming and coding, testing and debugging, uploading and launching of application, system server development and maintenance, development of database from the contest, campaign management and monitoring as well as online advertisements and fan recruitment in Facebook and Google,” the deputy minister said.
…This reasoning, however, was rubbished by Loke, who called it “ridiculous”.
…Showing reporters the Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia Facebook page on an Ipad, he added: “Anyone can do this. (…) Everyone knows that Facebook pages are free, and you don’t need servers or designs (for them)…”
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue