Richard Riot Denies Blaming Thailand – malaysianmirror.com, May 11, 2011
…”I was asked twice whether I blamed Thailand and I replied ‘No’.
“So I don’t know how come it was published in the papers that I blamed Thailand,” he told reporters here…
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Road to Victory is Red