Rice pests multiply post-floods – IRIN, March 12, 2012
…”BPH is attacking the rice bowl of the country for the eighth time in a row,” said Kukiat Soitong, from the Thai government’s Rice Department, based in the Agriculture Ministry, adding that “150,000 hectares have already been seriously damaged in the central plains, in the basin of Chao Phraya river [over the past four years]”…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s