From Naewna, December 27, 2012
Thaksin: My party… Constitutional change. I want to go this direction. You, my slaves, can’t argue.
Caption: Oh my God. Call for a democracy in the country. But for the democracy inside the party, all members still have to follow the leader’s commands.
[This refers to the debate within the government on what process to take to amend the constitution.]
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?