From Naewna, December 27, 2012
Thaksin: My party… Constitutional change. I want to go this direction. You, my slaves, can’t argue.
Caption: Oh my God. Call for a democracy in the country. But for the democracy inside the party, all members still have to follow the leader’s commands.
[This refers to the debate within the government on what process to take to amend the constitution.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey