From Komchadluek, June 24, 2013
Doctor: Let’s try to revive it one more time.
On patient’s blanket: Rice mortgage
[Reference is to the government’s attempt to keep its rice mortgage project alive by cutting the mortgage price from 15,000 baht per ton to 12,000 baht per ton in order to reduce losses. However, protest by farmers forced the government to reinstate the 15,000 baht price.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work