“Fast and Furious 7” showing suspended until further notice – ThaiPBS, March 27, 2015
…Saha Mongkol said that Ja Phanom was still in contract with the company but had worked for Universal Pictures in the shooting of “Fast and Furious 7” amounting to breach of contract.
The company has demanded 1.6 billion baht in compensation from the three defendants.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees