“Fast and Furious 7” showing suspended until further notice – ThaiPBS, March 27, 2015
…Saha Mongkol said that Ja Phanom was still in contract with the company but had worked for Universal Pictures in the shooting of “Fast and Furious 7” amounting to breach of contract.
The company has demanded 1.6 billion baht in compensation from the three defendants.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018