“Fast and Furious 7” showing suspended until further notice – ThaiPBS, March 27, 2015
…Saha Mongkol said that Ja Phanom was still in contract with the company but had worked for Universal Pictures in the shooting of “Fast and Furious 7” amounting to breach of contract.
The company has demanded 1.6 billion baht in compensation from the three defendants.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying