Insight: Thailand braces for violence as PM Yingluck’s charm runs out – Reuters, January 29, 2014
…That Yingluck’s convoy is now so keen to avoid attention – it even stopped at some red lights – is a small victory for the thousands of protesters who first poured onto Bangkok’s streets three months ago to try to topple her government…
For her supporters, however, Yingluck’s low-key convoy shows the tactical brain of a former business executive who had proved surprisingly adept at negotiating Thailand’s cut-throat politics until anti-government protests erupted in November…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work