How Thaksin’s meddling sparked a new Thai crisis for PM sister – Reuters, January 31, 2014
…More than half of Puea Thai MPs disagreed with the bill, but few dared to speak up, said a senior Puea Thai MP who spoke on condition on anonymity. “The way they put it, if you want to help Thaksin, support the bill. If you don’t support the bill, you don’t want to help Thaksin…”
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019