From Manager, March 5, 2013
Man on the right: It was tossed from Bangkok!!!
Caption: Return to the owner
[Thaksin looks up at the pole. The power pole refer to Pol. Gen. Pongsapas Pongcharoen, the Pheu Thai candidate for the Bangkok Governor election. He was called power pole because when the Democrat Party announced that they’d send MR. Sukhumbhand Paribhata to run for the second term, Thaksin Shinawatra sarcastically said that the Pheu Thai’s nominee would surely win the election even if they nominated a power pole.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military