Rethinking Thailand’s war on methamphetamines – IRIN, January 13, 2014
…A 2013 report by the British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS found that drug abuse and corruption is also widespread among Thai police, and is affecting the country’s war against drugs.
Many drug users claim they have had drugs planted on them, have been beaten, or forced to take an unlawful urine test, or have had to pay a bribe to police officers, who have also been known to sexually assault female drug users, advocates claim…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!