Rethinking Thailand’s war on methamphetamines – IRIN, January 13, 2014
…A 2013 report by the British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS found that drug abuse and corruption is also widespread among Thai police, and is affecting the country’s war against drugs.
Many drug users claim they have had drugs planted on them, have been beaten, or forced to take an unlawful urine test, or have had to pay a bribe to police officers, who have also been known to sexually assault female drug users, advocates claim…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past