Restructuring Ratchada – property-report.com, October 11, 2011
…The emergence of multi-national firms developing in Ratchadphisek Road will make this area the new central business district in Bangkok.
…The changing of the Ratchada district from low-density to high-density to keep in line with Bangkok’s new city plan, which comes into effect may 2013, allows for the construction of high-rise buildings. Ploenchit will be a high-density area and this will raise the value of the land and support large scale investment…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?