Restructuring Ratchada – property-report.com, October 11, 2011
…The emergence of multi-national firms developing in Ratchadphisek Road will make this area the new central business district in Bangkok.
…The changing of the Ratchada district from low-density to high-density to keep in line with Bangkok’s new city plan, which comes into effect may 2013, allows for the construction of high-rise buildings. Ploenchit will be a high-density area and this will raise the value of the land and support large scale investment…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way