Restructuring Ratchada – property-report.com, October 11, 2011
…The emergence of multi-national firms developing in Ratchadphisek Road will make this area the new central business district in Bangkok.
…The changing of the Ratchada district from low-density to high-density to keep in line with Bangkok’s new city plan, which comes into effect may 2013, allows for the construction of high-rise buildings. Ploenchit will be a high-density area and this will raise the value of the land and support large scale investment…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019