Restructuring Ratchada – property-report.com, October 11, 2011
…The emergence of multi-national firms developing in Ratchadphisek Road will make this area the new central business district in Bangkok.
…The changing of the Ratchada district from low-density to high-density to keep in line with Bangkok’s new city plan, which comes into effect may 2013, allows for the construction of high-rise buildings. Ploenchit will be a high-density area and this will raise the value of the land and support large scale investment…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees