Restructuring Ratchada – property-report.com, October 11, 2011
…The emergence of multi-national firms developing in Ratchadphisek Road will make this area the new central business district in Bangkok.
…The changing of the Ratchada district from low-density to high-density to keep in line with Bangkok’s new city plan, which comes into effect may 2013, allows for the construction of high-rise buildings. Ploenchit will be a high-density area and this will raise the value of the land and support large scale investment…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished